Tuesday 24 July 2012

Reading

Reading, was cultivated 6 years ago by my very first supervisor from first joined company. She is Nora Roberts' fan and she used to rent books in a book store located in SS2.

Since then, I love reading especially while traveling alone in New Zealand and Australia.

My favorite author is Jodi Picoult. My sister's keeper was my first from her. And, i can't stop reading hers then after. Nineteen minutes, Vanishing Acts, second glance, perfect match, plain truth, keeping faith, mercy, harvesting the heart, handle with care, change of heart, sing you home.....

There are always perfect conflicts and sometimes, ending is unpredictable! 

And the next is going to be The Pact, which this book fly all the way from Louisiana, the States.



So, what am i reading now? I was introduced this very great writer Paulo Coelho by my "inmate" from Jailhouse, Chch



Yes! Veronika Decides to Die. This is my very first book of his, and I believe he will surprise me as well.

Happy Reading!!

1 comment: